Guardianships and conservatorships

Do you have an adult or minor family member or friend who needs help with medical or financial decisions, but doesn’t have a medical or financial power of attorney (and isn’t able to sign legal documents)? Do you have a loved one in an assisted living or skilled nursing facility that needs legal help, but it’s hard (or impossible) to visit them with the COVID-19 rules? You need to hire an experienced, caring, compassionate lawyer to help you get a guardianship or conservatorship for your family member or friend. A guardian takes care of the medical needs of a person, while a conservator takes care of a person’s financial needs.

We have helped many families get a guardian and/or conservator appointed to care for their loved one, neighbor, or friend. Give us a call or text (913-707-9220) or email us ( to see how we can help you care for your loved one. We offer quick service, working one-on-one with you, and charge reasonable fees with flexible payment options. We look forward to talking with you and seeing you we can help!

We’re here to give you and your family affordable peace of mind. My law firmJohnson Law KC LLC, works with clients on various guardianship and conservatorship, probate, estate planning, power of attorney, trust, special needs trust, and elder law needs, to help clients take care of their legal needs quickly and inexpensively, and has years of experience counseling clients on various legal issues. Call/text (913.707.9220) or email me (, the KC Estate Planner, today to schedule a free, convenient consultation.

(c) 2020, Stephen M. Johnson/Johnson Law KC LLC


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.